Working hard so YOU don’t have to!
Communities managed by Windermere Association Management benefit from our wide experience with local service providers, extensive skills in communication and negotiation, and a solid reputation in Bellingham and Whatcom and Skagit Counties.
We are trained in all aspects of condominium and HOA management, including legal requirements, accounting needs and budget planning, goal setting and execution, and helping your Board save time and money while serving the needs of your community.
Homeowners and community associations may be assured that Windermere Association Management services will go beyond the expected to create programs tailored to your specific needs. Ask how we can help with the challenges you face and create a plan individually suited for your organization.
- owner communications
- building community
- new resident orientations
- meeting coordination
- dispute resolution
- enforcement of community rules
- fulfilling association obligations as required by law
- dues and special assessment collections
- customized monthly financial reporting
- annual budgeting
- long range planning
- competitive bid procurement
– Eagle Point Condominiums, Board of Directors
Image Right: Eagle Point Condominiums, Bellingham WA. 8 units managed by Windermere Community Association Management.